Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm the Dj, there is no rapper


YO! This coming Friday Yours truly will be spinning some of the oldski wolsky and some of that hyphy stupid dumb yum chatter salt and peppered with that dancehall madness, all in the service of The Black Choreographers of the Yay Barea. So break off a little bread and do something positive for the community while you get your dance and drink on at the Linen life. Shoot, what else you gonna do with your Friday night?

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/8701

1 Comments:

Blogger Face said...

Yo what up what up?? This is Face. I met you on Sunday night when I came to meet up with Kit. I didn't know where to leave my message but here (doh). I was still interested in checking out your books, please shoot me an email with the titles and where to find them at, at face1225@yahoo.com.

Oh also, if you're interested, I also have a sort of lyrics blog that I keep:
http://feralface.blogspot.
com/ and here's a link to our theater troupe (theMANGOS): www.themangos.net

Also, if you didn't remember, that site for the Macbook shield is www.shieldzone.com. Could I get that link for the solar powered cell for the mac too?

Anyways, sorry for the long message, hope to hear back from you. Peace.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home