Sunday, July 30, 2006

Superman is black.

Evidence provided in this transcription of a phone call made by Lois lane below. P.S. Spoiler!


Lois Lanes dials pensively. Phone rings. Superman picks up.
LOIS
Superman?
SUPERMAN
Who dis?
LOIS
It's me, Lois.
SUPERMAN
Oh whaddup girl? How you been?
LOIS
I'm fine Superman...
SUPERMAN
Yes you are Lois. Yes you are.
LOIS
Are you busy? I can call later if...
SUPERMAN
I always got time for my Lois. Tell me what you need.
LOIS
Well, do you remember a couple of months ago, right after you saved that train from crashing into the Daily Planet, and then you came over to my spot and we...
SUPERMAN
How you gonna ask me a question like that Lois? Of course I remember. That was a special time for me. Shoot, I was hoping we could...
LOIS
Well, Superman the thing is, I think...well, Superman I think I'm pregnant.
SUPERMAN
(Silence)
LOIS
Superman?
SUPERMAN
Huh?
LOIS
What do you mean 'Huh'?
SUPERMAN
What? Nah, um, I couldn't hear you for a second. What did you...
LOIS
Stop it Superman. You have super hearing...
SUPERMAN
Then I must need a q-tip or something. Damn calm the hell down. Um, so what was you saying?
LOIS
I'm pregnant. I'm going to have your...
SUPERMAN
Hold up Hold up Hold up. Yo Lois, I can't talk right now...
LOIS
Superman stop playing!
SUPERMAN
Girl, I ain't playing! Look, I gotta go to Krypton for a minute. Let me hit you up when I get back...
LOIS
Krypton blew up when you were a baby Superman, everybody knows that.
SUPERMAN
Stop tripping girl! Damn! Some scientist think they found it again! I gotta go do that Roots thing. I'll be back...
LOIS
Superman do not hang up this phone!
SUPERMAN
Chill, girl! I said I be back.
LOIS
Superman, You're going to be a...

Click. Superman hangs up. Five years later, Superman begins.
That joke is the best thing I got out of that peice of shit movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home