Friday, September 29, 2006

That ain't Kool Keith Or Dr. Dooom or Dr. Octagon or...

Yo I should be writing my novel but I came across this peice of "Whaddyamean?" and had to raise the wire of the nigganet. Seems like that new Kool Keith ain't all that cool. Ya'll tell me where we're all headed cause if rappers are serving up throwaway lyrics to country labels and getting Aussies and Spainards to remix shit, this Y.G.B. (young gifted and black) might have to start listening to other forms of the negritude diaspora.


http://music.eastbayexpress.com/Issues/2006-09-27/music/pressplay.html?src=music_newsletter

P.S. All this return of garbage don't really fly with me anyway. Only Dr. Dooom album I want to see is Dr. Dooom aka Kool Keith vs. Viktor vaughn, aka Mf. Doom

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

At the Garden, true, that's the god in me, pardon you
Jeepers! I was torn back, the hoe gained access to my beeper
Call back my secretary gatekeeper
Like I ain't peep her, I said, "Darling you was stupid though
you know the Super Villain ... ho!"

7:24 PM  
Blogger Barsmoney said...

wait, are you saying you don't like first come first served? or are you just talking about that fake octagon sequel? i'm confused...

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home