Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sam Jackson is chaining up white woman again



Notice how I'm not even trying to comment on this because it speaks for itself... Nah Nah, screw that noise

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD!?

I hated Hustle and flow, that old busta ass wanna be piece of shit movie And if anyone ever sings that It's hard out here for a pimp in front of me again, they'll be singing toothless, word is bond! WHAT THE HELL IS SO HARD ABUT BEING A PIMP? DOES IT MAKE YOUR COOCHIE HURT? I know all cap locks is a No No, but this Black snake moan thing is killing me. Peep the poster, just imagine Christina Ricci at the end of Sam's chain. I don't believe I just typed that.






See back when Hurricane Katrina hit, ya'll remember Katrina, right? No? Here's a picture:


Yeah, see back then when everybody was like "Why isn't the government doing anything?" My only response was "How can you accept this?

without ne'er a word of protest from any so-called black leader, then expect help from a federal government that time and time again has proven it could give two shits about black people?" I don't have a lot of friends.

So then the same dumb ass two bit director does this Black Snake moan, basically reviving the old uncle remus myth. How you gonna have big old hardcore Samuel Jackson and little nympho Christina Ricci in the same house, chained to his damn oven, and Sam not get any play? And please don't try and sell me on some old Sam's on some higher level magical negro type shit, because today is not the day. See this is how little white girls get the wrong idea about black men, thinking they can run around in their underwear around us and all we'll want to do is take care of them. I'm so angry right now!


Of course I'm going to go see it. Maybe not opening day with Todd and P-dog, but probably that weekend. What do you want from me, I'm a twisted soul.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYd87HVZkU4

http://www.ninasimone.com/movie.htm

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why? why why why why why? Or should I say damn. DAAAAAAMN DAMN DAAAAAMN!!!

-eyeofthetigress

4:04 PM  
Blogger AJ Harper said...

Would it kill Sam L Jackson to say no to at least one script that come across his desk, Lord knows its killing us

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, i can't believe this. can you imagine how the pitch synopsis read? na.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Conseula said...

You're kidding right?

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home