Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Annnnd...

We're back. With the new book coming out, pressure for some kind of black geek anthology, and the need for a general place to rant, figured it might be time to come back to what I love. Folks are still commenting on the Black emo post, WHICH WAS FOREVER AGO...so I know people are still reading this bad boy.

Anyhow, People often wondered when we first started this what exactly did we mean by black geek? I think Donald Glover makes it plain. Fucking love this guy. Saw him live. As my girl said "His songs make me think he needs a hug and some pills." I agree. I also think that's what makes him the archetypical afrogeek. Along with his dancing in this video.


1 Comments:

Blogger Conseula said...

I was pysched to see a new post from you guys pop up in my feed reader. I may be forced to return to my own blog.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home